All time tab is available under Everything section where you can see time entries across all the projects from all the users. The recorded time will be segregated timesheet wise.
Add time from All time
You can also add time entries directly from All time. Here’s how:
- Click Add from top left of your screen.
- Choose Time option.
- A window will pop up. Now, select the project name, timesheet, task list and task for which you want to log time.
- You can also select any date from date picker and enter hours and minutes to it.
- Add description to your time entry.
- Hit Update and it will be saved.
Edit/Delete time entries from All time
How to edit time entry:
- To edit any time entry, either right click on it or click menu icon from right and choose Edit.
- A window will pop up from where you can make necessary changes to time entry.
- Hit Update to save the changes.
How to delete time entry:
- Select any time entry that you want to delete, click the menu icon from right and choose Delete.
- A confirmation window will pop up, click Yes to confirm the deletion and your time entry will be deleted.
Export time entry
ProofHub has integration with Freshbooks. You can export your time entries to Freshbooks and that can help in preparing invoices for your clients. Here’s how you can export your time entries:
- Right click on any time entry that you want to export
- Choose Export to option and then, Freshbooks.
- A window will pop up from where you can select the staff member, project and task to which you want to export that time entry
- Click Export and that time entry will be exported to Freshbooks.
By project’s name:
Users can use this filter to view time entries from specific projects. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides Projects and select any project or projects and then it will display the time entries of selected projects only.
Users can use this filter to view the time entries of a particular person. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides By and select the person’s name to see how much time has been devoted on tasks by him/her.
You can also filter your time entries status wise. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides Status. You will get options such as Billable, billed, non-billable, etc. Select any of the options and it will display you desired results. For e.g. if you want to see only billable time entries, then select Billable option from the dropdown menu.
By Date Range:
User can filter time entries between specific dates. It is helpful if you want to see the time logged for a particular time duration. By default, the time duration selected in this filter is from the 1st date of the month to the current date.
- Go to the date range filter besides Status filter.
- Select the date range and click Ok button.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.