Users can use this filter to view their complete and incomplete tasks. Here’s How:
- Click the dropdown menu besides Status and choose Incomplete option to see all incomplete tasks.
- And if you choose Complete option, then it will display you the tasks that have been completed in the selected task list.
Use Assigned filter to see the tasks of a specific person. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides Assigned and select a person’s name, it will display you all the tasks that have been assigned to him/her.
By task view:
ProofHub users can view tasks according to their urgency to be taken care of. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides Due. You will get options such as today, tomorrow, etc.
- Select any of the options to view tasks for that particular day. For e.g. if you want to view tasks for today, then select today from the dropdown menu.
You can also filter your tasks label wise. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides Label and choose the desired label.
You can manage labels from label filter itself. Click the dropdown menu besides labels and choose Manage label from bottom. A window will pop up from where you can add new labels.
You can also edit or delete existing labels.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.