ProofHub’s All tasks tab is available under Everything section where you can view tasks across all projects whether they are assigned to anyone or unassigned. Tasks appearing in All Tasks will be segregated as Overdue, Today, Tomorrow, This week, Next week etc.
- You will only be able to view incomplete tasks under All tasks section.
Add tasks from All tasks
You can also add tasks directly from All tasks section. Here’s how:
- Click Add from top left of your screen.
- Choose Task option.
- A task detail window will pop up. Now, select the project name and task list where you want to add the task and fill in the other details.
Edit/Delete tasks from All tasks
- To edit/delete any task, either right click on it or click menu icon from right and choose the appropriate option.
- A window will pop up from where you can make necessary changes to the task.
- Hit Update to save the changes.
Manage people on tasks
- Either right click on any task or click the menu icon from right and choose Manage People option. A window will pop up from where you can select/deselect any user.
- Click Update to save the changes.
- If you want to go to a task inside the project, then click the menu icon present besides that task and choose Go to Task option. You will be redirected to that task in project.
By project’s name:
Users can use this filter to view tasks from specific projects. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides Projects and select any project or projects and it will display the tasks of selected project/projects only.
By Assigned person:
Use Assigned filter to see the tasks of a specific person. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides Assigned and select any person’s name, it will display all the tasks that have been assigned to him/her.
By Due date:
You can filter tasks due on a specific day/period from all tasks. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides Due. You will get options such as today, tomorrow, etc.
- Select any of the options to view tasks for that particular day. For e.g. if you want to view tasks for today, then select today from the dropdown menu.
You can also filter your tasks label wise. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides Label and choose the desired label.
- You can manage labels from label filter itself. Click the dropdown menu besides labels and choose Manage label from bottom. A window will pop up from where you can add new labels.
- You can also edit or delete existing labels.
Group the tasks
There are three different ways in All Tasks by which you can group your tasks. These ways are:
- By Date: When you select this option, all tasks will be grouped on the basis of their dates. This option is selected by default.
- By projects: When you select Projects option, all tasks will be grouped on the basis of their projects.
- By task lists: Select Task lists option and tasks will listed as per task lists’ name.
- To download all the tasks, click the context menu from right of your screen and choose Download option. All your tasks will be downloaded in CSV format.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.