ProofHub’s All projects tab allows you to view all the projects present in your account. These projects are segregated by their categories. The categories and the projects under these categories are arranged in alphabetical order.
You can either click on menu icon from right or right click on any project to access its context menu. In it you will options with which you can manage people in the project, edit any details or delete them too. You can also reuse your projects by creating a copy of them and check the activity logs whenever required.
- Account owner, admin and anyone who has access/permission to view all projects in their account will be able to see All projects tab in their accounts. Normal users will not be able to see this sub tab in their account.
Filter projects by category, assigned person, colors & by their status (active & archive)
There are four different options available by which you can filter all the projects. Filter by category, by assigned person, by color and by their status whether they are active or archive. Here’s how:
- Click on Category filter and choose among the different categories you’ve created in your account. On selecting a category you will be able to see projects present in it.
- If you want to view the projects of a specific person, you can select his or her name by clicking on the Assign filter and it will display you all the projects of that user only.
- If you want to filter your projects by color, then click on Colors filter and choose any color among all and you will be able to see projects which have been assigned the selected color.
- Similarly, if you select Status filter and choose Active option, then it will display you all active projects in your account and if you choose Archive option then all archived projects will appear in list view.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.