Activities is a place where you will be able to see a list of all activities that has happened across all projects.
- If a user has access to view and manage all projects only then he/she will be able to see activities across all projects. And, if a user is assigned to normal user role having access to manage assigned projects then he will be able to view activities of assigned projects only.
You can filter the list to view the older activities. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides View and you will get options such as Last 6 months, Last 1 year, All time etc. Select any of the options to view activities for that particular time period.
You can also filter the activities by project or projects. Here’s how:
- Click the dropdown menu besides Projects and select the checkbox of any project or projects whose activities you would like to see. It will display you the activities of that selected project or projects only.
Logs contains a list of all the updates that are being made to your account data. For more details, please visit Activity logs.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.