Here’s how you can add people to your account:
- Click on Add button from the top left corner of your screen and choose Person option.
- A window will pop up where you can enter all details of the person.
- Select the checkbox Add another person if you want to add another person to the account, and enter the details, just like you did for the first person.
- You can also click on More details to add further details like password, language, title and timezone of a person.
- Hit Add button and the person will be added.
- While adding any person, you can skip More details section as it is optional. In it in case you do not mention a person’s password then the person added, will get an email notification with his or her email id along with a link to generate a password for their account.
- And, if you mention the person’s password then he or she will receive an email notification with their email id and password in it.
- While choosing any access type/role for users, you get the option of Manage roles from where you can create a new role for users to define their access levels or permissions for each section of ProofHub.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.