ProofHub’s in-app notifications intimates you about the activities happening in your projects like posting comments, assigning tasks or milestones, adding collaborators to notes etc. Whenever any activity happens related to you, you will be able to see the number of notifications appears on the bell icon besides Manage account dropdown.
- Click the bell icon and there will be notifications for the activities happening in your projects.
- You will be able to see the notifications from past 7 days only. If no activity has been done in past 7 days then activities preceding 7 days will appear.
- Once the bell icon is clicked, the notification window opens and the count is reset to zero.
- When you click on any particular notification, it takes you to the relevant section. And if one receives the notification of any activity in any project which has been archived later then the user will be landed to Projects section.
- If same kind of activities are done multiple times then you will be getting clubbed notification. Here are the cases for clubbed notification:
- when several tasks are added from the add task bar.
- when comments are posted on same topic, task, notes, proofing of files which are attached in discussion/tasks.
- when any file attached to a task/discussion is approved by number of people.
- when multiple time entries are made to the same timesheet.
At the top of the notification window you will get following options:
a) My Preference – On clicking it My preference window will open.
b) View all notifications – On clicking it Activities tab for all projects will open.
Desktop notification appears only when you are browsing in any other tab and if you click on it, you will be redirecting to your ProofHub account.
- A desktop notification will appear only for 30 seconds.
- You can manage in-app notifications sound and its desktop notification from My Preference window.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.