ProofHub lets you perform search in all projects or any specific project by keywords. Here’s how:
- Click the search icon present on the top bar.
- Enter the keyword that you would like to search for.
- If you want to search through all projects and all sections then just hit on Enter to see the search results.
- And, if you want to search the keyword within any specific project or section then click the dropdown menu besides All projects and select the project name. Similarly, you can click the dropdown menu besides All to select any specific section.
- Hit Enter and it will display you the search results from that specific project or from specific section.
- The keyword must be of at least 3 characters.
- When you search about any keyword, it displays you search result across all projects and all sections as All projects and All sections are selected by default.
- If you are searching inside any particular project and section then that project and section will be selected under All projects and All sections respectively. You can also select any other projects or sections from there.
- When you click any of the displayed results, you will be redirecting to the specific section of that project.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.