Add items in gantt
Task list and tasks
- Click the Add button on the top left.
- Select List/Task to add lists and tasks respectively.
- Alternatively, when you right click on a task list or task in the left panel you’ll get the options to add task and subtask respectively.
- Add task:
- Add subtask:
- Lists and tasks added from here will be synced in other sections as well.
- While adding a task you need to select the task list in which you want to add it.
- To edit/delete task lists or tasks right click on them in the right panel and you’ll see the options.
- Milestones that are created in calendar will automatically show up in gantt chart. Here’s how you can create milestones in calendar.
- To set/change start and due dates of a task, double click on the date panel.
- Alternatively, you can drag the task container on the gantt chart to change the dates.
- You can drag the task container from the start or end to change the start and due date respectively.
- Once the dates are set you’ll be able to see the duration of the task in the next panel.
- You can also set the duration of a task and due date will be set accordingly.
- To set the duration of a task double click on duration panel.
- Double click on a task to edit the name of task directly from here.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.