Email-in and reply via email
ProofHub’s email-in feature allows you to post comments while you are on go, without the need to login into your account. Each topic of discussion in ProofHub has a unique email-in address that can be saved and used later for posting comments on discussion topics. Here’s how:
- Right click on the desired topic from left side.
- Choose Copy email-in address option. A window will pop up from where you can copy the email-in address and save it in your emailing system so that you can use it whenever required.
- Compose an email using your emailing service.
- Paste the copied address in recipient field and type your comment in the body of the mail and send the message. Your comment will be added in discussion topic.
- If a discussion topic has been kept private, then only those participants are allowed to post comments on it via email-in who are subscribed for it.
- Every time a new comment is added, you receive a notification via email. You can simply reply to that notification email and your comment will be added to the discussion topic.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.