If the discussion over any topic has been completed then you can archive it. It keeps the topic intact, but you won’t be able to see it in the list of active topics. Here’s how you can archive any topic of discussion:
- Right click on the desired topic of discussion from left side or you can also click on the menu icon on that topic to see its context menu.
- Choose Archive option and your discussion topic will be archived.
- To view the archived topics, click on Filter available besides Add and choose Archived option. It will then display you all archived topics.
How to unarchive a discussion:
- Select Archived from filter and all archived topics will be displayed.
- Right click or click on the menu icon on the topic and choose Unarchive option.
Once you unarchive any topic, you will be taken to list of active topics and the un-archived topic will be selected.
- When you add a comment on any archived topic, it will become an active topic of discussion.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.