Add topic of discussion
How to add new topic (Private topics, assign people & more)
- Go to Discussion section.
- Click Add from the top left corner of your screen and choose Topic option. A window will pop up where you can add topic’s title, description, assign people and attach files to it as well.
- If you want to keep this topic private, you can select the checkbox besides Mark as Private.
- Select the people with whom you want to discuss the topic.
- You can attach files either from your system by clicking on attachment icon or from other projects in ProofHub or from third party applications like GDrive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive.
- Hit Add button and a topic of discussion will be created.
- You can assign a topic of discussion to the whole group at once.
- Private topic will only be visible to people who are assigned for it. Other people in your project won’t be able to see it.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.