Group chat feature allows you to create groups and have discussions with everyone conveniently. You can also broadcast your message to team instantly. Here’s how you can create groups and converse with group members:
- Click start a group chat icon available on chat window.
- A window will pop up from where you can select people whom you want to add to the group.
- Click Add and a group will be created.
- Now, write your message in the text field.
- Hit Enter and your message will be sent to all members of the group.
Add more people to group:
- Click on any group that you’ve created in chat window.
- Click the context menu icon and choose Add people. Manage group window will pop up from where you can select people from the dropdown.
- Click Update and users will be added to group.
- Click on any group that you want to leave.
- Click the context menu and choose Leave group option.
- A confirmation window will pop up. Click Yes to leave the group and you will be removed from group.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.