Sometimes words don’t play much important role in conversations but emotions do. And, that is why we have facilitated the users with more than 800 emojis in ProofHub to express their emotions. Here’s how you can use emojis in chat:
- Click on the name of user and a chat box will open.
- Simply put :(expression) in the text field. For instance, try typing :laughing:, :anger:, :email: and similar others to see the emojis popping up in your chat window.
- Hit Enter and your emojis will be sent to user.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.