Sync and download calendar
You can sync your ProofHub calendar with google cal, iCal and Outlook. When you sync your ProofHub calendar, the same events will show on other calendars as well.
- Click on Subscribe and then copy subscribe link.
- Paste that link, Add URL options of other services and your calendar will be synced.
- It’s a one way sync, you can pull information from your ProofHub calendar into your external calendar, but not vice-versa. There’s no way to pull anything into ProofHub from outside calendars.
- You might not see the changes made in ProofHub calendar showing up immediately in your calendar. This is because your calendar program might only check the iCalendar feed every 30 minutes or sometimes only once a day.
There are three formats in which you can download your calendar. They are:
Following are the steps to download calendar:
- Click the Download button from the top right.
- Select the desired format and it will be downloaded.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.