Import projects from Basecamp
ProofHub allows you to import your projects from Basecamp. If you were a basecamp user and already have some projects then our import facility will help you migrating people, projects, tasks, discussions, files etc. Here’s how:
- Click Manage account button from the top bar and choose Import option.
- If you were a Basecamp classic user then you can select Basecamp classic import option. Now, click Import projects and enter your Basecamp account details.
- And, if you were a Basecamp next user then select Basecamp Next import option and click Import projects. Enter your basecamp account details to import all of your projects.
- When you import your basecamp projects, they become ProofHub projects and appear under category Basecamp. You can continue working on them just the way you were doing in Basecamp.
- Your Basecamp people become ProofHub people and you can still assign them on projects, discussions, task lists, tasks, subtasks and milestones.
- Your Basecamp discussions become ProofHub discussions.
- Your Basecamp to-do list and to-do’s become ProofHub to-do lists and tasks.
- Your Basecamp text docs become ProofHub notes.
- All your Basecamp files will be moved under ProofHub files section, except the ones attached on to-do lists and text docs comments.
From where do I get my Basecamp account ID?
Your Basecamp account ID is usually seven digit numeric value which appears in the URL when you are logged into your Basecamp account. Just copy the numeric value and paste it in the box provided, for import to take place.
- ProofHub notifies about the import, to all the people added on your Basecamp projects, by sending them an email.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.