You can set your preferences for email notifications, language, timezone and other settings like chat and notification sounds etc.
Setting your preferences for activity notifications
Following are the steps:
- Go to top right side and click on your profile pic or initial.
- Select My preferences option.
- By default, My preferences tab will be selected in which you can set the following:
- Preference for email notifications
To set your preference for emails, click on the dropdown under Email where you will get following options:
- Never send me email notifications
- Immediately send me email notifications
- Send me email digest after every one hour
- Send me email digest after every four hours
- Preference for receiving project progress report
With this option, you’ll be able to set a preference for receiving progress reports for those projects which you manage. To set your preference for it click on the dropdown under Project progress. In it, you’ll get the following options:
- Never send me a project progress report
- Send me project progress report daily
- Send me project progress report weekly
- Send me project progress report monthly
– This option is only available for those who are assigned as the manger on one or more projects.
– If a manager is not assigned, the creator of the project will get the email notifications of project’s progress report.
- Email me a copy of my activities
With this option, you can ensure that you’ll receive email notifications for any activity that you do.
- Email me daily agenda at 07:00 am
With this option, you can ensure you receive daily agenda email at 7:00 am of your time.
- Desktop sound
Select this option to ensure that each time you receive an in-app notification you hear a sound of it.
- Desktop notification
Select this option to ensure that you receive a desktop notification for each in-app notification.
- Chat desktop notification and sound
You can enable/disable chat sound and its desktop notifications for yourself from here.
- Set position of the menu bar
You’ll get a dropdown which allows you to set position of the top most menu bar. You can either set the menu bar on left or on top.
- To set preference regarding language, date and time click on Language and timezone tab. In it you’ll get the following options:
Click on the dropdown to select the timezone as per your requirement.
Click on the dropdown to select the language as per your requirement.
- Date format
Click on the dropdown to switch between dd/mm/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy.
- Time format
Click on the dropdown to switch between 12-hour and 24-hour format
- Click on Update to save the changes which you made.
Control on email notifications
ProofHub gives you complete control on email notifications. You don’t need to scratch head if your inbox is getting bombarded with the email that you don’t want to receive. From the set of different type of activities, you can select the activities for which you want to receive notifications.
You can set notification rules under “Email preferences” if you select the option to receive the emails immediately.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.