All activities is a place where one can see all activities, like posting comments, assigning tasks, achieving milestones, adding collaborators to notes, and more, that has happened across all projects. These activities appear in form of a list and are ordered in latest to oldest order.
To access All activities tab, one needs to select Everything from the navigation bar.
- All entries are grouped by date.
- With each activity, the time of activity will also appear. On hovering over it, the date and time of activity will appear as a tooltip
- On clicking an activity, the item in which the activity has been done opens there only. One is not taken to the project.
- If a person has access to view all projects then only he or she can see activities done in all projects else he or she will only see activities done in projects assigned to him or her.
In all activities, you can see activities of a specific project by selecting it from the project filter. Following are the steps:
- Click on filter icon present on the top right side of the screen
- On clicking it, the filter window will open from the right side.
- You can select the radio button with text custom and select the project from the dropdown.
- Click on Apply button to see the activities of the selected project only.
Note: By default, All option is selected in the filter, so that activities of all project appear.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.