With this option, you can add new labels, edit and delete existing labels. In ProofHub, you can have labels that are specific only to a project and the labels that are global for all the projects.
Following are the steps to access manage labels option:
- Click on Manage dropdown.
- Select Task labels option
- Manage task labels window will open.
Add a new label:
Following are the steps to add new labels:
- Click on +Add button.
- Add task label window will open from the right side.
- Enter the title of the label and choose its color.
- You can select if you want to keep the label private to just a few projects or you want to use it globally.
- Click on Add to save the label.
Additionally, you can also add labels while adding tasks.
Edit a label:
Following are the steps to edit a label:
- Click on the context menu icon of the label to be edited.
- Select Edit option from the context menu.
- Edit task label window will open from the right side.
- Click on Update to save the changes.
Delete a label:
Following are the steps to delete a label:
- Click on context menu icon of the label to be deleted.
- Select Delete option from the context menu.
A confirm pop up will appear in which you can click on Yes to confirm label’s deletion.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.