How to add subtask:
- Select the task in which you want to create a subtask.
- At the right side of your screen, where all information related to the selected task is available, add your subtask by selecting the text field of Add subtask.
- Add due date by clicking on date picker.
- Click Assign people icon and a window will pop up from where you can select people whom you want to assign the subtask and click Add.
- Hit Enter and your subtask will be added.
Convert subtask into main task
- Select the subtask which you want to convert into main task.
- Click on the menu icon present on the right side of your subtask detail screen and choose convert to main task. Your subtask will be converted into main task.
- You can also drag a subtask to convert it into main task and vice-versa.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.