Bulk action on task
It is extremely easy to perform bulk actions like Delete, Move and Archive a bunch of tasks all at once.
- Hold CTRL(Windows) or Command(Mac) and then select multiple tasks in the Tasks sections.
- Right-click on any of the selected task.
- Next, you’ll see a context menu from where you can Delete, Move or Archive the tasks in bulk.
- In case of Delete and Archive, a confirmation pop-up will show up.
- While moving the task, you’ll be asked in which project and tasklist you want to move the tasks to. Also, whether you want to move the comments, assignees and dates.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.