In ProofHub, you get the option to create and manage stages to suit your custom workflow. There are two default workflows available:
- Basic workflow – Basic workflow consists of two standard stages to work completion i.e. To do and Done.
- Kanban workflow – Kanban workflow is another way to keep track of all your tasks. It has three default stages: Backlog, In-progress and Complete.
However, you can always create a custom workflow to improve your work process effortlessly.
Create custom workflows
- Go to Manage on the top-right of the page and select Workflows from the drop-down list.
- In the next window, you can view/manage all your existing workflows. Furthermore, you can add new workflows which could suit your work process better.
- Click on the Add button at the top-left.
- Add the Title of the workflow in the next window.
- Click Add.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.