Add Task lists and tasks
- Select a project.
- Go to the Tasks section.
- Click on the Add button at the top-left and select List.
- Add the following details in the next window:
- Enter the Title of the list.
- Associate workflow to the list.
- Add Subscribers.
- Mark the list private, if you want it to be visible only to the subscribers.
- Check off the option Display in gantt to see all the tasks of this list in the Gantt.
- Associate a milestone with the list.
- To track time on the task, Enable time tracking.
- Click Add.
Note: The whole group can be assigned on the tasklist and tasks by just clicking on a group name.
Once the tasklist has been created you can proceed with adding tasks in three different ways:
- The quick add method
Type the name of the task in the taskbar, pick the due date, attach files, add labels and assign people. This lets you add tasks in a quick succession as values you’ve entered will be stored for the next task.
- Detailed method
- Click on the Add button at the top-left and select Task.
- Add the following details in the new window:
- Enter the Title and Description of the task.
- Select a Start date and Due date.
- Add Assignees to the task.
- Add Labels.
- Enter the Estimated time.
- Attach files
- Click Add
- Import task in bulk
You can also Import tasks in bulk in just one go.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.