ProofHub does have the ability to track workload on resources via intuitive reports. You can use the “Workload Report” and select a particular resource to get the list of his tasks. Resource Workload is most useful when you are interested in seeing metrics by the person across all of their assigned work.
Following are the steps to create a workload report:
- Select Reports from the navigation bar.
- Click on “Add” and select the workload report.
- Give it a title, which is the name of the report.
- Select the Assignees, from the assignee’s option and select the Duration.
- On selecting the resources, the work managed and assigned by resources will appear.
Note: You can download the workload report in PDF format.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.