Select tabs for projects
There are scenarios when only a few tabs are required. Sometimes the project revolves around Tasks extensively and sometimes it’s just the Discussions. There are projects that only require planning and thus the Gantt charts but at the same time in some projects its only Time tracking.
Selecting the relevant tabs in your project presents a clutter-free user interface where you can focus only on relevant things. Here’s how you can select tabs project-wise:
Select tabs while adding a new project
- Click on the plus icon present on the navigation bar.
- Select Project from the context menu.
- Fill up the project details.
- On the left of project details screen you can select the tabs you want to have in the project.
- Once the tabs are selected click Add and the project will be added with the selected tabs.
Select tabs while editing an existing project
- Right-click on the desired project.
- Select Edit from the context menu.
- The project detail window will open up where you can select the tabs that you want to have in the project.
Note: Data related to the disabled tab may still show up in the other tabs of the project.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.