A project goes through various stages during its life cycle – active, archived, on hold, achieved to name a few. In ProofHub, you have the option to create custom statuses and assign them to projects.
Add custom project statuses
- Go to Manage on the top-right of the page.
- Select Project statuses from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Add button to create a new status.
- Right-click on an existing status to Edit/Delete.
Assign statuses to the projects
Once the project statuses are created, you can assign them to projects in two ways:
- You can simply assign the status or create a new status during the creation of the new project.
- Or else, right-click on an existing project and select Edit to change its status.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.