Proof and review files
Proofing is the fastest way to achieve zero defects. In ProofHub, collaborators can review files and provide feedback through comments.
- Double click on any file to preview or proof it.
- Use markup tools like a rectangular box or an arrow to highlight the areas for improvement in the file/image.
- Or simply write your comments in the comment field to provide feedback.
Reply to comments
If you want to reply to a comment, click on the Reply icon at the bottom of that comment.
If you are done with the suggested changes, click on the Resolve icon to mark the comment as resolved.
For any reason, if you feel that the resolved comment is not yet complete, then you can always reopen that comment by clicking on the Resolved icon.
Once all the comments added on the proof are marked resolved, you can send your approval for the file by clicking the Approve button at the top-right of the page.
- You can upload any type of files in ProofHub but only these file formats (PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF and BMP) are supported for proofing.
- For the files which are not supported for proofing, you can post comments to share your feedback.
- In case the file being proofed is attached to a task/topic, only those users who are assigned to the task/topic will be able to view the file.
- You can also add users to get the notification for comments added on file.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.