How to upload files
- Click Add from the top left corner of your screen and choose Upload files option.
- A window will pop up from where you can click on attachment icon to upload files from your system. Similarly, to attach files from other projects in ProofHub, GDrive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive, click on their respective icon and files will be uploaded.
- Select the people whom you want to notify for the files.
- Hit Notify and selected people will be notified regarding files upload.
- While uploading files, you can cancel it by clicking on cross icon (X) from right anytime .
- Files uploaded from Gdrive, dropbox, Box and OneDrive don’t get physically moved into your ProofHub account.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.