Upload files via email-in
ProofHub allows you to upload files via email too. Each folder has a unique email-in address that can be used to upload files. Here’s how:
- Select the folder from all folders list from left corner of your screen.
- Right click on it or click the menu icon from right and choose Copy email-in address option.
- Copy the link and you can use this link to upload files via emails.
Uploading files via email-in:
- Compose an email using your emailing service.
- Paste the email-in address in the recipient field.
- Attach the desired file in the email and send it. You’re done with uploading the file.
- The maximum file size that can be uploaded in email should not exceed 25 MB. The limit includes both attachment and the content of the email.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.