In ProofHub, an account owner can temporarily suspend anyone from the account. Once suspended, he/she will not be able to access the account unless the access is restored.
- Select People from the navigation bar.
- Choose a group.
- Right-click on the person’s name and select Suspend.
Note: In case you wish to change group or suspend or delete multiple users then you can select them at once by selecting the checkbox in front of their names. The option will appear on top.
- Use the filter icon at the top-right to filter suspended people in the group.
- Right-click on the person’s name and select Restore.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.