All task is available under the Everything section.
ProofHub allows you to see all the tasks that are due to your resources across all the projects under all tasks. One can also use filters to see the overdue tasks from all over the projects.
You can also add task directly from all tasks
- Tap on the “+” icon.
- Select Task.
- Add the following details in the new window
- Select the project and tasklist.
- Enter the Title and Description.
- You can browse a file from your local drive or attach files from third-party applications.
- Add start date and due date.
- Select Assignees and Labels.
- Tap on Add and it will be saved.
1. Long press on a task and choose edit/delete.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.