Gantt charts are helpful in tracking progress and iterating the plans accordingly. Gantt charts give a clear view of the tasks in midway through. Tasks have two status either complete or incomplete, but before they get complete it is important to track their progress.
Here’s how you can track progress:
- Percentage panel: Click on the percentage panel to change the progress.
- Dragging the percentage in taskbar: Another way to change the percentage completion is through dragging the percentage in taskbar present in the right panel of the gantt chart.
- Tasks: You can change the percentage completion right from the tasks in Tasks section. The percentage entered will be reflected in gantt chart as well.
Note: When you complete the task, the percentage change automatically reflects in the task list.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.