Manage people in Notes
There are two ways to manage collaborators on notes.
- Right-click on the note and select Manage people from the context menu.
- A window will open on the right side from where you can add and remove people.
- Click Update to save the changes.
Or else, you can simply manage people from inside the note.
- Select a note.
- Click on the “+” icon from the top-right.
- In the next window, you will get a list from where you can add and remove people from the note.
- Close the list to save all the changes.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.