Add comments and reply via email-in
ProofHub’s email-in feature allows you to post comments while you are on go, without the need to access your account. Each topic of discussion in ProofHub has a unique email-in address that can be saved and used later for posting comments on discussion topics.
Comment via email-in
- Select a project.
- Go to Discussions.
- Right-click on the topic and select Copy email-in address.
- In the next window, you can copy the email-in address and save it in your emailing system for later usage.
- Compose an email using your emailing service.
- Paste the email-in address in the recipient field and type your comment in the body of the mail.
- Click Send and your comment will be added to the discussion topic.
Reply via email-in
Every time a new comment is added, you receive a notification via email. You can simply reply to that notification email and your comment will be added to the discussion topic.
Note: For a private discussion topic, only the assigned members can comment and reply via email-in.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.