Add comments & attach files
- Once a topic is created, the subscribed people can discuss the topic by adding comments to it.
- You can directly add a comment by adding the text or attachment in the text field provided at the end of the thread. Furthermore, you can mention other people in your comments using ‘@’ symbol followed by the name of the person.
- For each comment added, a notification will be sent to all the people who are subscribed to the discussion topic.
Note: Topic with most recent activity will appear on top. You can also pin a topic to the top if needed.
- Click on the Attachment icon.
- Select a file from your local drive or third-party apps (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive).
- Click Add.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.