Add topic of discussion
- Select Projects from the navigation bar.
- Go to Discussions.
- Click on the Add button at the top-left of the page and select Topic.
- Alternatively, you can add a new topic of discussion by clicking on the Quick add icon on the navigation bar and selecting Topic from the drop-down list.
1. Add the following details in the new window:
- Select a Project.
- Enter the Title and Description of the topic.
- Check the option Mark as private or Pin to top, if needed.
- Add Subscribers to the discussion topic.
- Attach files.
2. Click Add.
- A topic can be subscribed to the whole group at once.
- A topic that is marked as private will only be visible to the people who are subscribed to it.
- You can mention other people in the description and comments using the ‘@’ symbol followed by their name.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.