Sync and download calendar
In ProofHub, you can keep your calendar in sync with Google Calendar, iCal, and Outlook.
- Click on the three verticle dots at the top-right of the page.
- Select Subscribe from the context menu and then copy subscribe link.
- Paste the link, add URL options of other services and your calendar will be synced.
- It’s a one-way sync, you can pull information from your ProofHub calendar into your external calendar, but not vice-versa. There’s no way to pull anything into ProofHub from outside calendars.
- You might not see the latest updates made in ProofHub calendar in other calendars. The reason being is that your calendar program might only check the iCalendar feed every 30 minutes or sometimes only once a day.
There are three formats in which you can download your calendar – PDF, iCal, and CSV.
- Click on the three vertical dots at the top-right of the page.
- Select Download from the context menu.
- Choose a format and your calendar is downloaded.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.