Check people’s availability
In ProofHub, you can view tasks, events, and milestones assigned to other users. Use calendars to check user availability when planning a meeting or working on a common project.
- Open a calendar in ProofHub.
- Click on Assigned on the top-right of your screen.
- Select a user from the drop-down list.
- Next, you’ll be able to see when the user is busy and you can schedule the work based on their availability.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.