Add items in calendar
- Click on a date and the Event window will pop-up.
- Select Task from the pop up.
- In Add Task pop-up, select the task list and add all necessary details like title, description, start and end date, time estimate, etc. to add a task.
- Click on Add and the task will be added.
- Click on the date on which the milestone will be due.
- Select the checkbox Is milestone to make it a milestone.
- Select the Mark as private option if you want to keep this private between assigned people.
- You can also set due date of milestone on this popup.
- To assign people, click on Edit details select people from dropdown and click Save.
- Click on the date for which you want to create the event.
- Add title.
- Set the duration or mark it as All day event.
- Click on Add and the event will be added.
- To create a Recurring event, click on Edit details.
- Subscribe people to the event by selecting people from drop down.
- On the event detail page, select the frequency of repetition from the Repeat dropdown and click Add.
You can set reminder for events/recurring events and milestones. Here’s how:
- Go the the Event details and select Reminder from the dropdown.
- Select how much time before the event, you want the reminder and click Add.
Need more help?
- Can't find the answer to your questions? Contact ProofHub Support
- Check our blog for the latest additions, updates and tips.